Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beginning of Fall 2010 Training

Well we have officially begun the Fall 2010 training. So far I am just lifting at Force Fitness and Performance in town with my new strength trainer, Wil Fleming. This week we are doing a three-day reintroduction to lifting, with a focus on a few tough complexes. Monday's workout was four sets of a snatch complex. You can watch that video HERE! Wednesday was a little different, as we hit some stability work first on TRX bands, then did some plyos to keep the nervous system firing, and moved to 3 sets of a tough little kettlebell complex (each set was about 3.5 minutes), and finished up with 3 sets of a medball throw complex. I am laying on my couch in my apartment right now quite sore, but excited to hit another one tomorrow. Next week I will start doing some running and biking to begin my GPP (general physical prep) phase, and we will move to my first cycle of lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment