Friday, November 26, 2010

New Videos

Today I'm just going to bombard you with videos from this week.

First, my strength coach Wil Fleming putting up a big 140kg clean from the blocks and making it move as fast as 60kg. I guess thats how he once cleaned 182kg. This one's for you, Adam Hamilton (Wil's nemesis hammer thrower).


Next is my final clean from the same day. I was doing cluster cleans, so 1 clean every 45 seconds. This was my third single on 45 second intervals at 110kg and Wil got creative with the video.




And this last one was my response to Wil's dare to me today that I couldn't push a 160lb sled down and back on the turf in less than 20 seconds. This one was tough and left me laying on the ground for about 3 minutes. I guess it's necessary to add that before this I pushed a 135lb sled for 10 rounds of 6 seconds with 40 seconds rest, so I was a bit thrashed already.




We have been having tons of fun at Force lately, and have been getting in some great workouts. Everything is transferring right over to the track and I'm feeling great running my intervals. Super happy with it right now! Big ups!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment