Friday, February 4, 2011

BIG News - Live Broadcast TOMORROW!

Hey Guys,

So we are going to try something tomorrow that could be huge. Tomorrow during my meet I am going to conduct a live broadcast from my iPhone 4 courtesy of justin.tv. The broadcast will begin at 11:00am Eastern Time with warmups, and we will do some 1on1 stuff after warmups and then continue with the meet. The feed will be found at www.justin.tv/jcoover and will be narrated by my good friend John Jefferson. Most likely we will keep the feed going through the lower heights, and I'll start jumping in the competition sometime around 12:15pm EST. I think it's going to be a super fun thing, and I hope a lot of you guys will set your cell-phone alarms right now for 11:00am and watch the meet live. Tell your friends!!

Also, I encourage you all to tweet in to @jcoover, or send me a facebook message or just comment on this blog about a question or two you'd like answered or something tomorrow during the live cast. If nobody sends anything in, I'll just talk about random stuff! And hopefully I will be able to make some good bars as well. I did have the best shakeout of the year this morning!

Remember,

www.justin.tv/jcoover

check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment