Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve Jump Session

Today I went in for a jump session from 12 steps at UNI with Jacob, and ended up having a pretty good day. I have been having some confidence issues from the longer approaches finishing jumps on the right poles, and finally had a few good jumps today. My best jump was a blowthrough on a 5m 14.5, but instead I'll post the next jump which was a clearance at a 5.30m bungee on a 5m 14.0. I mostly missed this jump, but I'm hitting the downswing hard, getting a hold of the pole through the bottom and I'm (sort of) committing to the jump even on a decently big pole from 12 steps. After this I took some decent shots at a 5.40m crossbar on the 14.0, but realistically I had taken too many jumps and was out of legs from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment